REPSTIM, S.A. de C.V. (“REPSTIM”)
“REPSTIM” in compliance with the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals and its Regulations makes this PRIVACY NOTICE available to you.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the company REPSTIM, S.A. DE C.V., a company incorporated under the laws of the United Mexican States. The company’s address is located at Aquiles Serdán No 210 Interior B, Colonia Atasta Postal Code 86100, Villahermosa, Tabasco.
DATA THAT MAY BE REQUIRED BY “REPSTIM”.
- Identification data: In the case of natural persons: name, address, email, telephone, RFC, CURP, profession, documents that support profession and / or trade; in the case of legal entities: the data of their legal representative, as well as the data of constituents, power documents (Hereinafter, they may be referred to as “holders” to those who provide data to “REPSTIM”.
- Credit Records.
- Personal references.
- Bank account data (account number, password, bank institution, bank branch).
- Billing data.
It should be noted that derived from the services provided by “REPSTIM”, the above list is only illustrative but not limiting, since the required data expansion will depend on each case. However, “REPSTIM” undertakes to give timely notice and to use them legally.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA USAGE PROVIDED TO “REPSTIM”.
For its proper functioning and development, “REPSTIM” requires the collection of certain data, the purpose of which is detailed below:
- COMMERCIAL AREA OF “REPSTIM”: In order to establish contractual relationships with third parties, “REPSTIM” will require information from its potential clients and customers. Likewise, from suppliers of products and / or services. The foregoing, with the aim of establishing contracts and fulfilling the obligations derived from them and as legal support.
- “REPSTIM” HUMAN RESOURCES AREA: It will be necessary to collect information from those who apply for a position and from those who work in the company. Based on the information collected, it will be possible to carry out labor files.
Through the data it will also be possible to maintain contact with the owners and make any changes to this Privacy Notice known.
The transfers of data collected at nation level may be carried out without the consent of the owner, among other cases when: a) It is made to holding companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of “REPSTIM”, or to a parent company or any company of the same “REPSTIM” group operating under the same internal processes and policies; b) it is necessary by virtue of a contract concluded or to be celebrated in the interest of the owner, by the person in charge and a third party; and c) it is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between the “REPSTIM” and the data owner. The above based on article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals.
“REPSTIM” may carry out transfers of personal data, in addition to the aforementioned assumptions, but not limited to, for the purposes of commercial prospecting, operation, monitoring, credit administration or services complementary to those provided by “REPSTIM”, as well as to perform identity authentication procedures. For this effect, the “REPSTIM” may transfer, with the consent of the Owner, the “Personal Data” to: (i) Authorities; (ii) subsidiary, affiliate, controller and other related companies; (iii) service providers. In this case “REPSTIM” will enter into contracts with the recipients of the transferred data, which will incorporate the restrictions and other terms and conditions of this Privacy Notice, always trying to safeguard the data of the owner.
SECURITY AND CONTROL MEASURES FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
“REPSTIM” has the obligation to comply with sufficient administrative, legal and security measures to protect those personal data that it has collected for the purposes described in this PRIVACY NOTICE.
“REPSTIM” is committed to ensuring that all legal principles of personal data protection are complied with and that they are respected at all times, including by its employees.
In compliance with Article 28 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, the owner or his legal representative may at any time request access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (“ARCO” rights) (when appropriate ), regarding the personal data that concerns you. To do this, you must send a document that must have the following information:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights;
- Document that they support, in case of modification;
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data, and
- Data to make the proper notifications.
The mentioned document must be sent via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“REPSTIM” may require additional information within a period of five days, if not within 20 days, “REPSTIM” will resolve the matter. Said resolution will be notified through the means indicated in the request itself.
PRIVACY NOTICE MODIFICATIONS.
“REPSTIM” reserves the right to make modifications or updates to this PRIVACY NOTICE at any time, for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential developments, internal policies, new requirements for the provision of services or products and market practices.
These modifications will be available to the public through the following means:
- Notices via email, for those who have allowed this communication channel;
- In written form, at the facilities where the service is provided.
- “REPSTIM” webpage https://www.repstim.com/.
The date of update of this privacy notice is: June 04, 2020.
Any questions regarding this PRIVACY NOTICE, you can contact the following contact: email@example.com, where you will be attended directly by the compliance officer of this PRIVACY NOTICE.